ADS

Sunday 21 August 2011

MY INSPIRATIONS


PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING

Its not just professional sport .. I call it a way of life .. The attitude, self esteem, walking proud , defying the obstacles and staring fearlessly in the eyes of life.

Is’nt it the way we all should stand tall and go about our lives .. exploring the powers inside our bodies in order to discover ourselves and to POWERSLAM every challenge which comes our way.

The way these guys carries themselves is remarkable and I beleive WWE and WCW did a great job in conveying this message through media.

I myself come from a background where the first thing you inherit from your surroundings as you grow up is FEAR .. but my inspirations helped me immensely in breaking the shackles and to learn the fact.

“ THAT THE ONLY THING WE SHOULD FEAR, IS FEAR ITSELF”

Also posting a video for you guys to feel the adrenaline of walking like KING OF KINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment